Wednesday, November 9, 2011

An Etsy test drive...

I finally (finally!) added some pieces to my Etsy shop. I've had an Etsy account for years, but never actually used it. I had the intent to use it, but I'm a procrastinator (as if I had to tell you that) and just never got around to it.

I put 5 ACEOs in my shop because I'm a bit hesitant about breaking out the big guns. These little drawings/paintings are harmless and inoffensive so I thought they would be a good place to start. Just to see, you know. Plus, now that I posted them, I'm motivated to start working on pieces again. I had to take a break for a bit over a week because I was busy being consumed with finding a reliable vehicle to replace our "Rust Machine Who Likes To Eat Money". I was successful with that, so now it's time to get back to my own thing!

If you would like to check out the Etsy shop, here is the link: http://itdoesart.etsy.com

Back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment