Sunday, November 11, 2012

Not afraid of whimsy...

A couple of weeks ago I did two drawing/painting type pictures that Jer insisted had a "Nagel-like quality to them" (Patrick Nagel...oh how I loved him).  In addition to that, they are "pretty" and colorful and not typical of what I do.  Still, I have to admit that I do like them, especially because they're out of my norm, and it was really fun to experiment.

As you know from my last entry, I have drawings posted on Etsy and decided to post these as well.  While they don't really fit with everything else in my shop, I don't care because I don't really fit with everything else in my head.  I suppose that makes it more honest and more...me *smile and wink*.  Enjoy. :)


[tags art, drawing, painting, watercolor, pastel, illustration, portrait, patrick nagel, nagel, pink, color, pretty, girl, woman, face]

No comments:

Post a Comment