Thursday, April 19, 2012

Topsail Island vacation...

"Mrs. Gump, is there a Mr. Gump?"
"He's on vacation."
 
Probably not at Topsail Island, though.  Which is where I am and have been since the 14th.  I would like to say "That is why I have not updated my blog" but that would be a lie.  I could say that I was busy getting things together for vacation, but that would only be a half-truth.  I have not updated my blog because of my typical reasons.  However, I did manage to post every day for a whole week that one week a couple weeks ago!! (did you follow that?  I didn't)
 
So, yes, Topsail Island, NC.  Specifically, Surf City, NC.  It has been beautiful and even though today is a gray one, that's quite alright as I tend to favor them.  I wanted to share with you a picture I took at sunrise on the 18th.  Here:
 
[tags photography, photo, beach, ocean, atlantic ocean, sunrise, island, topsail, topsail island, surf city, surf, waves, water, vacation]

No comments:

Post a Comment