Sunday, June 10, 2012

Getting closerrrrr...

It has taken me 2 days to figure out how to set up Post by Email on my ItDoesArt.com/Blog.  With the Wordpress hosted blog (the one you are probably reading right now), I just had to click several times and, POW! Right in the kisser! I had posting set up.  Not with this one though.  Night-mare.  It's working now, though...I hope.  We'll see once I click "send".

I think I have the general heading theme on my site figured out.  I really like the idea of using those scanned images of my hands, so I will stick with that.  May need to make them smaller, though.

For the galleries, I will be using Lightbox(2).  Should be exciting since I know next to nothing about coding. 

I finished the family portrait!  Today I wanted to get back to work on that painting I posted a few days ago, but haven't had a chance yet.  With email issue out of the way, I have a few more things I need to do and then I will be ready for a heavy makeout session with my brushes (because that's how it works, in case you were wondering).  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment