Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Finally the writing is fin...

I finished writing in my Fiction Project book last night.  The last story is completed and now I just need to illustrate it and send it.  I contacted the staff at Art House Coop to make sure they would still accept my project even though I am really, really late.  I know that it won't go on tour, but that's okay because the whole point of me doing it was to actually complete something.  As usual, I'm running behind, but that disappointment is balanced out by the weird sense of accomplishment I get every time I get closer to sending it.  Oh, and they will still accept it.
 
I will be signing up for the Sketchbook Project today (or tomorrow).  That isn't due until January 2012, so I'm pretty sure I have time.  I only had a bit over a month to do the Fiction Project because I didn't know about it until 3 days before registration ended.  I got the book sometime in April. 
 
So, yeah.  For the past week, while working on the FP, I take breaks more often just to do quick drawings that aren't related to the project at all.  They're not anything but ways of relaxing and exercising my hand.  As always, the "meaningless doodles" are potentially vulgar and sensorially offensive.
 
-M
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment